eStatements - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How do I sign up for eStatements?
If you have already signed up for Online Banking, you may choose to receive your statements electronically through our Online Banking website. After logging in, click on the eStatements link to enroll. For more instructions on signing up, see the eStatements Sign Up Guide.
2. Can I send my eStatements to more than one email address?
You are limited to a single email recipient. However, you may forward the email to another address upon receiving it.
3. Can I receive both a mailed paper statement and an eStatement?
No. We are only able to send it by one method. You may request a single copy of a past month's statement for a fee by calling our Operations department.
4. I've stopped receiving my eStatements. What happened?
You should verify that your email address has not changed and ensure that you have not installed any firewall or scanning software that might be filtering your eStatement emails.
5. I've entered my ID and PIN, but it isn't working.
There are a few reasons that your eStatements login might fail.
- Is your Internet connection active? Make sure you have access to other websites.
- Are you using the correct versions of the software? You must have Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or above, as well as Internet Explorer 6 or above with 128 bit encryption.
What makes us better...
We are a community-minded bank that is locally owned and operated since 1901.