Mobile Banking allows you to access your Citizens Bank of Edmond accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your mobile device, even while you're on the move.
Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
You can access Mobile Banking on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ Device using our mobile application.
With our Mobile App you can:
- Deposit checks
- Access balance information
- View transaction history, including check images
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions to ATM and Banking Center locations
Enroll in Mobile Banking
To access Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled and have logged onto Online Banking using your standard Online Banking username and password. Once you logon, select the Options tab to self-enroll into mobile banking and select Mobile Settings to enable your device.
With Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA), you can save yourself a trip to the bank by depositing checks using our Mobile Banking App. It's easy, safe and the most convenient way to deposit checks.
Benefits and Features:
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime
- Deposit cut-off time 6 p.m. (CST) for same day credit
- Eliminate trips to the bank
Getting Started is Easy:
- Download our Mobile Banking App or update to the latest version if already installed (iPhone®, iPad® or Android™)
- Use your Online Banking ID and PIN/Password to login
- Tap the "Deposits" tab and follow the instructions to deposit your check†
†Please note: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Deposit.
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) works on most iPhone® and Android™ phones, iPod touch® and iPad®.
- 3G or newer
- iOS 5.0 or higher
- OS 4.2.2 or higher
- Camera 2.0 megapixels or higher
What is Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)?
With Remote Deposit Anywhere from Citizens Bank of Edmond, you can make a deposit anytime, anywhere! Save yourself a trip to the bank by depositing checks with your phone simply by taking a picture. It's easy, safe and the most convenient way to deposit checks. Make deposits anytime, anywhere.
- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits 24 hours a day, even weekends and holidays. Deposits received by 6:00 p.m. (CST) are processed the same business day. Deposits received after 6:00 p.m. (CST), on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Access your deposited funds. Deposits received after the cutoff time at 6:00 p.m. (CST) on business days and all transactions on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays on which Citizens Bank of Edmond is closed, will be processed the next business day. All deposits are subject to review and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- Get money to the bank faster. You will save time and money by avoiding trips to the banking center when you use Remote Deposit Anywhere. Each deposit should typically take just a minute or two, depending on your connection speed.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
To make a deposit please follow these steps:
- Launch the Mobile Banking App, log in, and select "More" and "Deposits"
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- Take a picture of the back of the check
- Enter the amount of the check
- Select the account where you wish to deposit your check
- Verify your deposit information and submit
That's it! You've sent your deposit through a secure connection to Citizens Bank of Edmond.
When will my deposit be processed?
Deposits made before 6:00 p.m. (CST) will be processed the same business day. Deposits made after 6:00 p.m. (CST), or on weekends or holidays, will be processed the next business day.
For example, if you make a deposit on Saturday, the deposit would be credited to your account on Monday and available on Tuesday.
When will funds from Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) be available?
If your deposit was accepted prior to 6:00 p.m. (CST) your deposit will generally be available to you the next business day. Deposits made after 6 p.m. (CST), or on weekends or holidays, will generally be processed the next business day. All deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
What happens if I mistakenly deposit the same check twice?
Citizens Bank of Edmond Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) has a built-in duplicate detection system and will notify you if the same check is entered twice.
Are there limits to how much I can deposit?
Yes, you are allowed to deposit 10 items per day up to $3,000.
How do I know when Citizens Bank of Edmond has received my deposit?
You will receive a confirmation email and a unique reference number when your deposit has been accepted for processing.
What do I do with the check after it has been deposited?
After you receive confirmation that your check has been accepted for processing, store the paper check in a safe place until you have verified that the funds have been deposited into your account. Then write "VOID" on the face of the check and destroy the check.
When can I use Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)?
You can use Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
Do you have any suggestions for taking good photos?
All images are reviewed for clarity and completeness. If an error is detected, the App will prompt you to retake the photo. Follow these tips to help ensure a good photo is taken:
- Ensure the area is well-lit
- Place the check on a dark surface
- Remove objects or other items from view
- Make sure all four corners of the check are visible. Use the guides built into the App to help you line up the picture.
- Position the camera directly above the check
How much does Mobile Deposit cost?
Citizens Bank of Edmond does not charge for the service. Your mobile carrier's data charges may apply.
Will Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) work on my phone and/or mobile device?
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) works on most iPhone® and Android™ phones, iPod Touch™ and iPad™.
- 3G or newer
- Have OS 5.0 or higher
- OS 4.2.2 or higher
- Camera 2.0 megapixels or higher
Why am I unable to deposit my check?
There are a few common errors that may cause your check to be rejected:
- Blurry pictures (retake your photos with a steady hand, in a well-lit area)
- Folded or torn corners
- Front image is not legible
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- Image is too dark
Try using Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) in a well-lit area to prevent shadows and poor image quality. Keep your hands clear of the check while taking the picture.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Click Here to learn about our Customer Identification Program.
What makes us better...
We are a community-minded bank that is locally owned and operated since 1901.